Experienced, Nationally Recognized Misfilled Prescription Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut medical malpractice lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented people injured by misfilled prescriptions in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done.
What You’ll Get When You Work with RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on misfilled prescription cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
More You Should Know About Misfilled Prescription Cases:
RisCassi & Davis has handled many misfilled prescription cases. These often arise when a doctor intends to prescribe one medication, but the pharmacist gives the patient another. The most common issue in the ensuing litigation is often the communication between the physician and the pharmacy:
- Was the prescription legible?
- What was said in any telephone communications between the doctor and the pharmacy?
- Should the pharmacy have known that the prescription was inappropriate for the patient?
We would be happy to discuss your potential Connecticut claim involving prescription and pharmacy errors, including prescriptions misfilled with the wrong medicine, or the wrong concentration or dosage of the right medication.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or fill out our contact form.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.