Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut personal injury lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented individuals who have suffered losses due to forms of malpractice other than medical malpractice and other causes. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done in cases like these.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on injury cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
Other Cases Handled by RisCassi & Davis:
The attorneys at RisCassi & Davis also handle injuries caused by:
- Food poisoning, including e-coli and salmonella infections
- Losses caused by the malpractice of other professionals
- Claims against insurance companies for policy benefits or unfair insurance practices
On occasion, we will also pursue a claim for commercial loss or property damage, unaccompanied by physical injury. For instance, we once represented the City of Hartford with respect to litigation arising out of the collapse of the Hartford Civic Center roof and now represent farmers claiming economic losses from stray electrical voltage.
While we are proud of our work on behalf of the seriously injured, we also represent those who suffer more common injuries in falls or motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, etc.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the free case evaluation form above.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.