Airplane & Aviation Accidents
Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Airplane & Aviation Accident Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut airplane and aviation accident lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented people injured in airplane or helicopter crashes in Connecticut and around the world. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on personal injury cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
More You Should Know About Airplane & Aviation Cases:
The attorneys at RisCassi & Davis have pursued cases on behalf of both passengers and pilots.
- Sometimes, a claim is brought against the pilot or airline responsible for the operation of the plane.
- Other times, on behalf of our clients, we may sue the manufacturer of an airplane, an aircraft engine, or a component part, for a product defect under the Connecticut Product Liability Act.
- Sometimes, aviation accidents involve parties from many different jurisdictions.
Where necessary, we have worked with attorneys in other states to determine the most appropriate jurisdiction and venue in which to pursue an aviation crash case. We have also served as local Connecticut counsel for air crash accidents that have occurred elsewhere in the world, but have involved Connecticut manufacturers, or Connecticut victims.
When we work on an airplane or helicopter crash, we often retain expert pilots, experts in aviation, and experts in aviation fires to help us reconstruct the crash, and determine why a plane or helicopter malfunctioned.
We have also handled a variety of other injuries occurring at airports, involving both patrons and aviation contractors.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using our contact form.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.