Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Brain Injury Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut brain injury lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented individuals who have suffered a brain injury in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on brain injury cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
Some Facts About Brain Injuries:
In the U.S., brain injuries account for approximately 52,000 deaths, 275,000 hospitalizations and over 1.4 million emergency room visits annually. A traumatic brain injury is typically caused by a bump, blow or jolt to the head or a penetrating head injury that disrupts the normal function of the brain.
Our personal injury lawyers have handled hundreds of claims for brain injuries, ranging from persons left comatose for extended periods to those who have suffered concussions, post-concussive syndrome or mild traumatic brain injuries.
- Damages from the most severe brain injuries such as coma, wounds penetrating the skull, and so forth, are generally well accepted by most defendants and their insurers, even if some of their later consequences may be disputed.
- On the other hand, defendants and insurance adjusters sometimes dispute the damages in the so-called “mild traumatic brain injury” cases, claiming that subtle effects seen in memory, cognitive function, or emotional health can be attributed to psychological or other factors that they claim are unrelated to the accident.
What To Expect When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
Our personal injury lawyers work with a wide array of experts in these cases, including our client’s neuropsychologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists and other doctors, to document neurological impairment and to help develop an understandable explanation of mild traumatic brain injury for jurors or other laypersons involved in the case.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the form on our website.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.
- 08/31/2011 | $11,000,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Collision with commercial delivery truck results in brain injury
- 11/26/2014 | $7,200,000 Settlement - Medical Malpractice - Young child suffered brain damage after undergoing surgery
- 02/08/2012 | $6,500,000 Settlement - Medical Malpractice - Brain injured 5-year old following cardiac surgery
- 07/01/2009 | $1,225,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Traumatic brain injury
- 06/11/2013 | $1,200,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - 17-year old struck while crossing the street