Train & Ship Accidents
Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Train & Ship Accident Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut personal injury lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented individuals injured in train and ship accidents in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on personal injury cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
Facts About Train Accidents:
The railroad cases can be divided into several groupings:
- Claims by passengers
- Claims by motorists struck at crossings
- Claims by pedestrians injured along the right of way
While we have handled all these types of claims, the law is far more favorable on some than on others.
- We have handled a railway crossing claim in which the train was obligated to stop prior to the crossing, but failed to do so.
- We have handled other claims in which the train was not obliged to stop and the main issue was whether the crossing protection should have been upgraded and, if so, by whom.
Some of these public transportation accidents occurred in Connecticut. Others occurred elsewhere, but injured Connecticut residents. Our office has acted as liaison counsel, coordinating a group of attorneys across the nation handling claims arising from a bus accident in England that claimed the lives of a number of American tourists.
More You Should Know About Train or Ship Accidents:
Although we always encourage a careful choice of lawyers, persons involved in public transportation accidents may not wish to wait too long in seeking legal advice. For example, in some injuries aboard ships or ferries, there is a risk that language printed on the ticket could limit the time within which a valid claim may be brought.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the form on our website.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.