Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Automobile Defects Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut auto defects lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented individuals who have been injured in accidents involving a defective automobile or truck in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on defective auto/truck cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
More You Should Know About Automobile Defect Cases:
We have handled claims against manufacturers and sellers of automobiles and trucks for defects that have injured or killed the occupants.
In particular, we have been involved in claims involving sudden acceleration, braking failures and transmission systems, absence of a gear shift interlock, vehicle rollover, and injuries from air bag deployment.
*Although air bags have saved lives, some may be unreasonably dangerous to certain people and when they deploy in certain types of accidents. For instance, driver air bags deploying at high speed can pose a danger, especially to small women, whose size requires them to sit close to the air bag in the steering wheel. For similar reasons, experts recommend that, whenever possible, children should ride in the rear seat of an air bag equipped automobile. In some instances, air bags have injured occupants when they deployed in low speed collisions, accidents in which the occupants would have been far safer had there been no air bag.
- Some of our claims against vehicle manufacturers have been based upon a lack of proper and adequate warnings and instruction, whether on the vehicle or in the owner’s manual. Under Section 52-572q of the Connecticut General Statutes, this is an additional basis on which a vehicle may be found defective.
- We have also handled litigation involving negligent maintenance of repair of vehicles, resulting in injury. These claims differ somewhat in that they are not based upon strict liability for a defective product, but upon carelessness in the servicing or repair of the vehicle.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the form on our website.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.