Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Defective Product Lawyers
For more than 60 years, the Connecticut defective product lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented individuals who have been injured by a defective product in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for any harm done.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on defective product cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
More You Should Know About Defective Products:
Defective and dangerous products kill tens of thousands of consumers in the U.S. annually. Defective toys alone injure more than 220,000 children each year. The problem is a serious one.
In the late 1970s, one of our founders, Bill Davis, fought for passage of a new state law to protect consumers from defective products called the Connecticut Product Liability Act.
Since that time, RisCassi & Davis, has pursued many claims against the manufacturers or sellers of dangerous products.
- We have brought claims against the makers of automobiles, tools, lawnmowers, snowblowers, woodchippers, chainsaws, heating equipment, toys and games, cribs, pools, and rescue equipment, among other products.
- Medical devices and drugs are an important subgroup of product liability claims. We have brought claims against the makers of defective prosthetic devices and medical implements. We have successfully sued the sellers of prescription drugs that were mislabeled or had undisclosed dangerous side effects.
One of the objectives of product liability litigation is to enhance product safety. We can report that some of the defects identified in earlier product liability cases have been corrected and additional safety devices installed, such as dead-man switches, automatic shut-off devices and guards. These changes have improved the safety of both consumer and industrial products.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the form on our website.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.
- 01/23/2017 | $800,000 Settlement - Personal Injury - Respiratory care equipment malfunctioned leading to death
- 05/02/2009 | $775,000 Settlement - Personal Injury - Defective saline solution
- 06/24/2016 | $550,000 Settlement - Personal Injury - Faulty medical equipment provided to patient
- 04/17/2017 | $400,000 Settlement - Personal Injury - Product liability cause for cycling injury
- 07/01/2005 | $260,000 Verdict - Personal Injury - Defective shopping cart