Attorney Brendan Faulkner is a partner at RisCassi & Davis, P.C. where he focuses his practice on cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. He represents plaintiffs only. Attorney Faulkner is a co-author of the Connecticut Trial Evidence Notebook, and his articles concerning the civil justice system are frequently published in the Connecticut Law Tribune and elsewhere. He is an active member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. Attorney Faulkner is committed to providing zealous representation to his clients in their pursuit of justice.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Hobart College, B.A.
➤ Professional Achievements:
- “AV Preeminent” Martindale-Hubbell rating (2011-2019)
- Designated for inclusion in Connecticut Super Lawyers (2017-2019)
- Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2011-2013)
- Listed in the fields of Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation, and Medical Malpractice Law by The Best Lawyers in America
➤ Professional Activities:
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Attorney Faulkner lives in West Hartford with his wife and their three boys.
- 10/02/2019 | Best Lawyers Honors Nine RisCassi & Davis Lawyers
- 05/21/2019 | Superior Court Jury Awards $542,000 to Pawcatuck Woman Injured in Car Crash