RisCassi & Davis
131 Oak Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Email: Cindy Blackham (Attorney Faulkner’s Assistant)
(p) 860-522-1196 (f) 860-246-5847
Attorney Brendan Faulkner is an experienced and dedicated trial lawyer. He has achieved the highest possible “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading peer review rating organization, and has been selected as a Super Lawyer, also by vote of his peers. Attorney Faulkner’s articles concerning the civil justice system are frequently published in the Connecticut Law Tribune, and he is an active member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. Attorney Faulkner is committed to providing zealous representation to his clients in their pursuit of justice. Known for his ability to bring individualized attention to complex medical, engineering, and legal issues, he uses his love of the law and concern for his clients to maximize their recoveries.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Hobart College, B.A.
➤ Professional Achievements:
- “AV Preeminent” Martindale-Hubbell rating (2011-2018)
- Connecticut Super Lawyers (2017-2018)
- Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2011-2013)
➤ Professional Activities:
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Attorney Faulkner lives in West Hartford with his wife and their three boys.