Sean J. Stokes
Sean J. Stokes
Attorney Sean Stokes joined RisCassi & Davis, P.C. as a Law Clerk in 2013 and was later hired as an Attorney upon his admission to the Connecticut Bar in 2015.
Since joining RisCassi & Davis, P.C., Attorney Stokes has devoted his legal career to protecting the rights of the injured. Sean has tried numerous cases to verdict in Connecticut and is experienced in handling complex matters in all aspects of personal injury litigation.
In fact, in 2018, Attorney Stokes was recognized for securing one of the Top 20 Verdicts in Connecticut in Doe v. Darazs.
Attorney Stokes is committed to the principle that all should have access to justice. He supports this ideal by setting aside time to perform pro bono work to patient advocacy groups and private citizens alike.
Sean is admitted to practice in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Sean is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Western New England University School of Law
- Colorado State University, B.A.
➤ Professional Achievements:
- 2018 winner of the Connecticut Law Tribune Professional Excellence New Leaders in the Law Award.
- Named a 2018 Connecticut Rising Star by Super Lawyers and Connecticut Magazine
➤ Professional Activities:
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- Member of the Oliver Ellsworth American Inns of Court
- Member of the Connecticut Bar Association