Why Choose RisCassi & Davis. The Difference We Make…
1. Many of our attorneys are Board Certified Trial Lawyers…
And that matters to you because RisCassi & Davis attorneys have demonstrated they have the training and depth of experience to help you get the best possible outcome for your case.
We are proud that seven of attorneys have been certified as Civil Trial Advocates by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. James D. Bartolini, John J. Houlihan, Jr., Eugene K. Swain, David W. Cooney, Michael C. Jainchill, Andrew S. Groher and Paul M. Iannaccone have all achieved this distinction, awarded after compiling extensive trial experience and passing a written examination. When you choose RisCassi & Davis as your law firm, these attorneys become part of your legal team. Learn more about board certification here: http://www.nbtalawyers.org/why-board-certification
2. A significant number of our personal injury attorneys have been admitted into the American College of Trial Lawyers.
That matters to your case because only lawyers who are “experienced, outstanding trial lawyers and unquestionably and eminently qualified as actively engaged trial lawyers” are offered admission to the American College of Trial Lawyers. In fact, only 1% of all trial lawyers in any state are offered admission as members into the College.
William R. Davis, James D. Bartolini, Paul M. Iannaccone, Michael C. Jainchill and John J. Houlihan, Jr., have all been honored by admission. When you choose RisCassi & Davis as your law firm, these attorneys become part of your legal team. Learn more about the American College of Trial Lawyers here: https://www.actl.com/about-actl
3. Attorneys known to have high standards of integrity, honor, ethics, civility and courtesy are held in high regard by those in legal profession – giving you a decided advantage in your case. At RisCassi & Davis we have seven attorneys who have been named Trial Advocates by the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
James D. Bartolini, David W. Cooney, William R. Davis, Andrew S. Groher, John J. Houlihan, Jr., Michael C. Jainchill and Eugene K. Swain have all been named as Trial Advocates by ABOTA. ABOTA is an organization that requires its members to be responsible for elevating the standards of integrity, honor, ethics, civility and courtesy in the legal profession. When you choose RisCassi & Davis as your law firm, these attorneys become part of your legal team. Learn more about the American Board of Trial Advocates here: https://www.abota.org
4. When your peers recognize you for your superior abilities, that is indeed a high honor. Having lawyers on your team recognized for their “superior legal abilities” means your odds of getting the best possible outcome for your case are enhanced.
Kathryn A. Calibey, David W. Cooney, Andrew S. Groher, John J. Houlihan, Jr., and Michael C. Jainchill have all been selected by the Connecticut Bar Foundation as James W. Cooper Fellows for their superior legal ability and devotion to the community, state and nation, as well as, the advancement of the legal profession. When you choose RisCassi & Davis as your law firm, these attorneys become part of your legal team. Learn more about James W. Cooper Fellows here: https://www.ctbarfdn.org/criteriaselection
5. Knowing how to properly research and manage a case as well how to negotiate with insurance companies or take a case successfully through the courts is critical to successful outcomes in personal injury cases.
As a firm, RisCassi & Davis has taken hundreds and hundreds of cases to trial, an impressive number successfully. You can view many of our case results here.
6. We have an extensive national network of experts available to us in the fields of medicine, engineering, traffic safety, accident reconstruction, and more – each available to work on your case should it require their expertise.
The resources of RisCassi & Davis, P.C. are directed at serving our individual clients and achieving a just resolution under the law. Whenever it is advantageous to our clients, several attorneys will work together on that client’s behalf. A client may also have personal contact with our paralegals, legal assistants, law clerks, and investigators who become involved in the research and preparation of their case. We have a nurse paralegal available to assist in the review of medical records.