Community SupportReal Lawyers. Real Results.
Committed to Helping
At RisCassi & Davis, we have had an enduring commitment to sharing our success with those in the most need in our community. Our co-founder, Bill Davis, has supported numerous charitable organizations for more than 60 years. We, as a firm and as individuals, have followed that lead. We have given both our time and our financial resources to many organizations in Connecticut including:
- Goodspeed Musicals
- MADD, CT (Mother’s Against Drunk Driving)
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid Foundation
- Connecticut Bar Foundation
- The Open Hearth in Hartford
- Bike CT
- Billings Forge
- Plainville Rotary Club
- Central CT Paralegal Association
- Connecticut State Police Union
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Innocence Fund
- Connecticut Reality Fair
- St. Martin de Porres Academy
- Center for Children’s Advocacy
- St. Timothy’s Middle School, West Hartford
- Civil Justice Foundation
- University of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut Law School
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Intensive Education Academy, West Hartford
- Hartford County Jewish Federation
- Jim Calhoun Cancer Challenge Ride and Walk
- Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center at UConn Health
- Jim Calhoun’s Holiday Food Drive
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Habitat for Humanity
- Kevin Ollie’s Christmas for Hartford’s Children Event
- Mayor Mike Peters Little League
- West Hartford Youth Hockey Association
We are dedicated to continuing that commitment for the betterment of our community and the entire State of Connecticut.
Why Choose Us
Significant Honors & Recognition
In our 65+ years of experience, we have received both national & regional recognition for our handling of injury cases, and many honors from our legal colleagues.
An Expert Team Approach
We have an extensive national network of experts available to us in the fields of medicine, engineering, traffic safety, accident reconstruction, and more – each available to work on your case should it require their expertise.
Over Half a Billion Dollars Recovered
We've taken hundreds of cases to trial and we've won some of the largest personal injury verdicts and settlements in Connecticut history.
Board-Certified Trial Lawyers
Our seven attorneys who have achieved this honor demonstrated they have the training & depth of experience to help you get the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact UsReal Lawyers. Real Results.
Use the form or call us at (860) 245-2412 to get started today.