Rideshare Accident Lawyers in Connecticut
Injured While Riding in an Uber or Lyft?
Rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft have hired millions of drivers throughout
the US, and most of these drivers use their personal vehicle when on the
job. However, since most consumer insurance policies exclude coverage
when a vehicle is being using as a private livery service, rideshare companies
must provide their own coverage to their drivers. If you are injured in
an accident caused by a rideshare driver or as a passenger in one of these
vehicles, it is important to know the coverage options available to you.
For more than 65 years, the attorneys at
RisCassi & Davis, P.C. have been assisting those injured in car accidents of every variety.
What Should You Do If You Get In an Accident With Your Rideshare Driver?
Important things to remember immediately after a crash:
- Call 911, and then take pictures of the wreck
- Write down names, email addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Write down the name of the driver if it’s not already in your phone
- Take screenshots of your Uber ride and receipt on your phone
- Contact a qualified rideshare accident attorney in Connecticut
Get started by contacting RisCassi & Davis, P.C. today. Our Connecticut rideshare accident lawyers are committed to providing
you with the quality legal representation you deserve.