Avon Personal Injury Attorneys
You Can Rely on Us When It Counts
If you were severely injured in an accident that someone else caused, then the time to seek compensation has already begun. The people of Avon can depend on RisCassi & Davis, P.C. for all the legal assistance that they need when pursuing compensation. We have designed our law firm to make handling a claim as easy as possible for our clients.
Let us help you by:
- Investigating your accident
- Determining liability
- Calculating your damages
- Filing your claim
- Negotiating with insurance representatives
- Litigating in court if needed
With our experience, insight, resources, and connections, we can handle even the most difficult personal injury cases in the state. While we are working, though, you can focus on yourself and not bother with any of the troublesome aspects of a case. It doesn’t get simpler than that when it comes to pursuing fair compensation and justice!
Injury Cases We Accept
You don’t need to look far and wide for a legal team to assist you. Our Avon personal injury lawyers are more than capable of managing all sorts of personal injury cases. Now that you have found our firm, your search is over, and you can begin looking forward to a more comfortable future made possible by a fair recovery.
You can call on us when you need help with these case types and more:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
How Much Money Are You Owed?
You understandably want as much compensation as you can get from the person who caused your accident. How much compensation will that be? It depends on the specifics of your case.
No two personal injury cases are identical, so it is difficult to predict the value of your case. What is more important than the prediction is the ability to pursue the absolute top amount of compensation, which is what our personal injury lawyers in Avon can do. We take special care to calculate all damages accurately, so you can be confident that nothing is being left unclaimed. This is what we have done for more than 65 years of collective practice experience, and it has helped secure the financial futures of countless clients.
Your personal injury claim can help pay for:
- Medical bills: As the victim of someone else’s negligence, you should not be the one who has to pay for the medical treatments necessary for you to recover. The focus of many personal injury cases is to get 100% of a client’s medical bills paid by the defendant. Also, we will want to secure the compensation that pays for all future medical care, even treatments and therapies that might be needed years from now.
- Lost wages: When you are seriously injured, going to work and earning a paycheck can be impossible. Rather than just losing all of those important wages, you can fight for them to be paid by the defendant’s insurance company. If you have permanently lost your ability to work or to earn your previous income, then your damages can be increased to reflect that loss as well.
- Permanent disability: There will be many hardships to follow if you have been permanently disabled due to your injuries. For example, if you have lost the use of one arm, then you will have to relearn any number of day-to-day activities. You can sue for permanent disability damages, though.
- Pain and suffering: Physical pain, emotional suffering, and mental anguish are abstract yet real concepts. There is no bill or receipt tied to these types of harm, but you can still seek compensation in relation to them. In some cases, the largest amount of compensation paid to a personal injury claimant is related to pain and suffering damages, also called non-economic damages.
Start Your Claim – Dial (860) 245-2412 Now
You deserve a fair settlement or award for your injuries. Our personal injury attorneys in Avon know how to fight for it. The longer you wait to take legal action, though, the more difficult it can become to create an effective claim. Please reach out to our firm today, so we can decide how to best proceed with your case.
Contact our board-certified trial lawyers now!
$12.6 Million Wrongful Death
Injury and death damages as a result of an explosion at the Kleen Energy plant.
$11 Million Truck Accident
Collision with commercial delivery truck results in brain injury.
$9 Million Paralyzed Worker
$9,000,000 settlement for a paralyzed construction worker.
$8.1 Million Medical Malpractice
Improperly performed biopsy lead to wrongful death.
$7.5 Million Automobile Accident
Nursing student who was rendered a paraplegic as the result of a motor vehicle accident.