Avon Car Accident Attorneys
Fighting For Those Who Have Been Injured in a Car Accident in Avon, CT
RisCassi & Davis, P.C. offers comprehensive and compassionate legal counsel to Avon locals who have been in serious car accidents that another driver caused. Our car accident attorneys in Avon believe that everyone who is in a wreck should get a fair chance to recover. Because auto insurance companies do not always see eye-to-eye with us on this topic, we are always ready to fight diligently for our clients. At the end of the day, we know you will feel more confident about your case’s chances with our 65+ years of legal experience backing you up.
What Evidence Could Help Support My Auto Accident Claim?
The other driver is sure to blame you for what happened. At the least, they will try to say that they aren’t completely to blame for the accident. Will you be ready to challenge them?
By teaming up with our Avon car accident attorneys, you can put us in charge of managing your case and finding evidence that supports your argument. We know where to look for various evidence types that could catch the opposition off guard and land all of the liability on them, no you.
Evidence that could be used to support your claim includes:
- Dashcam footage: Did you have a dashcam in your car that captured the crash? Let us review the footage to see if it is useful for proving that you did nothing wrong.
- Eyewitness statements: The people who saw your crash but were not involved in it might have the best perspective of how it unfolded. Let our attorneys talk to any eyewitnesses who gave you their contact information.
- Police report: The police officers who showed up at the scene of your crash must create a report about what they saw later. Information in such reports can be what tips a case in your favor. Insurance companies often have a hard time refuting a trusted source like a police officer.
- Photographs: Pictures that you take with your smartphone’s camera app can be incredibly useful for proving liability in a car accident. If you snapped photos of the scene and the vehicles involved, we might be able to piece it back together to understand what happened and why.
What Damages Could Be Recovered in a Car Accident Claim?
You should not have to pay out of pocket for all the damages you have incurred because of the crash that you did not cause. Instead, the insurance company representing the other driver should be willing to make sure you get all the money you need to recover. Of course, this is unlikely to happen without a legal fight that convinces them to offer a fair settlement amount. That is where our car accident lawyers come in and exceed your legal representation expectations.
We can demand compensation that helps pay for your:
- Medical bills: 100% of all past and future medical costs can be demanded as part of your injury claim.
- Lost wages: Losing paychecks or future income potential can devastate your finances. A claim can set things right again.
- Pain and suffering: The physical pain and mental suffering you have experienced can be cited as non-economic damages.
- Permanent disability: If you are permanently disabled due to the accident, then you can receive additional compensation related to the hardships that disability causes.
Although the other driver should pay for your vehicle repair costs, a property damage claim is used to seek those damages, not a bodily injury claim. Our team focuses on providing counsel in pursuit of bodily injury damages, but we can also help ensure you are being paid a fair amount for your vehicular damage.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyer in Avon Today
Our car accident lawyers in Avon are ready to help you make sense of your case and pursue every penny owed to you. It would be our honor to be the legal team that you trust to progress your case so it can be its best.
Contact RisCassi & Davis, P.C. today to get started with our Avon car accident attorneys.
$12.6 Million Wrongful Death
Injury and death damages as a result of an explosion at the Kleen Energy plant.
$11 Million Truck Accident
Collision with commercial delivery truck results in brain injury.
$9 Million Paralyzed Worker
$9,000,000 settlement for a paralyzed construction worker.
$8.1 Million Medical Malpractice
Improperly performed biopsy lead to wrongful death.
$7.5 Million Automobile Accident
Nursing student who was rendered a paraplegic as the result of a motor vehicle accident.