Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Intersection Collision Lawyers
For over 60 years, the Connecticut auto accident lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented people injured in intersection collisions in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on intersection accident cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Tough, effective representation
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
Intersection Collisions Can Be Complicated
- Some intersection car accident cases involve the failure to yield the right of way at the intersection between a private, residential, or commercial driveway and a through-street.
- Other intersection collision lawsuits involve the failure to obey stop signs, stoplights, or other traffic control devices at intersections.
- Many cases can also involve left-turning vehicles turning across oncoming traffic. In such cases, depending upon the facts, the claims may involve either failure to yield the right of way on the part of the turning vehicle, and/or excessive speed on the part of the approaching vehicle proceeding straight.
- Connecticut has statutory laws governing the right of way at various intersections, and unexcused violations of these statutes may be considered negligence by itself.
More You Should Know About Intersection Collisions:
It’s important to understand, the mere fact that the police have ticketed one driver is not sufficient to determine who was at fault in an intersection collision. Tickets by themselves are not binding on your attorney, or on the courts for that matter. In fact, evidence about which driver got a ticket is generally not admissible evidence in a civil case to determine who was at fault for an accident.
Please contact us today if we can help you with your case. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the form on our website.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.
- 08/31/2011 | $11,000,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Collision with commercial delivery truck results in brain injury
- 01/15/2015 | $3,400,000 Verdict - Motor Vehicle Accident - UPS Truck hits motorcyclist
- 04/02/2015 | $1,750,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Man badly injured when his car was struck by a van
- 08/06/2009 | $1,500,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Wrongful death
- 05/29/2009 | $900,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Motorcycle crash
- 07/17/2017 | $340,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Left hand turn resulting in intersection collision and injury
- 01/23/2017 | $300,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Reckless driver goes through red light and kills 66-year old man
- 07/01/2005 | $275,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Motorcyclist injured in intersection collision