In all specialties, whether that be medicine, law, accounting, engineering, science, or some other field, there are those who are exceptionally gifted, those that sit somewhere in the middle of the pack, and those that are not well suited for their chosen field.
If you have a complicated and personally meaningful problem to solve, one that requires outside help – don't you want to feel you're working with someone talented and really well trained? Someone exceptional?
Of course. But how do you find those folks?
Happily, there are a number of ways to solve the puzzle.
- First – you can ask colleagues and friends you trust for guidance.
- Next - you can try research accrediting institutions whose job it is to certify those with advanced training and competency.
- It also helps to do some research to determine who leaders in a given field feel are the best in a chosen profession. Let's use this example… If your family was facing health problems like they're having in Flint over lead pollution in the drinking water – would seek the help of a physician or a pollution expert you saw on a TV commercial – or would you feel better choosing someone recognized and recommended as exceptional?
The answer is obvious – right?
The same rules apply when selecting an attorney. If you have a serious issue to resolve – you want someone smart, well trained, dedicated, and highly respected.
Personal injury cases are often some of the most challenging legal cases to resolve – the outcomes of which carry immense consequences.
Your choice of an attorney is often the difference between a just recovery for your losses and something far less helpful.
Did you know there are organizations in the field of law that focus solely on identifying outstanding trial lawyers who are unquestionably and eminently qualified to be trial lawyers – those with superior legal ability and devotion to the community, state and nation, as well as, to the advancement of the legal profession?
Where to go to find an outstanding personal injury attorney
There are four legal organizations widely recognized as highly reliable guides on legal ability to look to when trying to select a trial lawyer to represent you on a personal injury case in Connecticut:
- The American College of Trial Lawyers
- The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- The Connecticut Bar Foundation - James W. Cooper Fellows
- The American Board of Trial Advocates.
Each one identifies the trial lawyers considered among the very best in the field. From these lawyers and their law firms, you should select someone to help you when you need that help most.
If you or a loved one are ever injured in an accident in Connecticut, know that the Connecticut personal injury lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have been assisting people like you who've been injured in these accidents for over 65 years. And we have received both state and national recognition for our work in this area. If you are ever injured in an accident of any kind and would like a free consultation with one of our Connecticut injury lawyers, please contact us. There is no obligation.