For more than 30 years, Andy has been representing people in Connecticut who have suffered life-changing events through no fault of their own. He has represented clients injured as a result of aviation accidents, catastrophic automobile and truck collisions, medical malpractice, defective products, including prescription and over the counter medications, premises liability, and police misconduct. Over those years, Andy has tried numerous cases in State and Federal Court, obtaining multi-million dollar verdicts and similar settlements on behalf of many.
In order to consistently achieve the best results for his clients, Andy brings his ethic of hard work and sense of fairness to his representation. He strongly believes in the firm’s credo that “the best interests of the client always comes first.”
It is this belief and sense of doing what is right that has led him to offer services to clients that go far beyond his office practice, including pro bono representation of victims of the 911 terrorist attacks, service on the Board of the Connecticut Traumatic Brain Injury Association and countless hours spent advocating for injured citizens before the state General Assembly.
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- University of Virginia
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Recipient of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association Lifetime Achievement Award
- Named the Best Lawyers’ 2016, 2018, 2019 & 2021 Hartford Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year”
- Listed in the field of Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability, and Medical Malpractice Law in The Best Lawyers in America, every year since 2002
- Named to New England and Connecticut’s Super Lawyers since 2009, earning the designation as one of Connecticut’s Top 50 attorneys in 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Selected James W. Cooper Fellow by the Hartford County Bar Foundation
- Elected President of the Hartford Chapter of the Oliver Ellsworth Inn of Court
- Member of the Hartford County, Connecticut, and American Bar Associations
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, serving on the Board of Governors and Past President
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Board of Orthopedic Solutions to Surgical Access (OSSA)
- Member, Department of Motor Vehicle’s Commissioner’s Advisory Committee on Teen Safe Driving
- Adjunct faculty member of the University of Connecticut School of Law since 1988
- $6,500,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Death of one student, injury of many others on school bus
- $6,000,000 Settlement - Medical Malpractice - Birth injuries
- $4,100,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - High-speed police chase
- $3,000,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Accident involving suspect of a police chase
- $2,750,000 Settlement - Medical Malpractice - Failure to diagnose heart disease
To learn more about how our Connecticut personal injury attorneys can help you, give us a call at (860) 245-2412 today.