Attorney Ryan Sullivan is dedicated to fighting for the rights of individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own. Born and raised by a working-class family residing in rural Connecticut, Ryan was taught from a young age to appreciate hard work and accountability. It is with these values in mind that he strives every day to obtain for his clients the just compensation that they deserve.
Ryan attended Western New England University School of Law on a partial merit scholarship. There, he received seventeen CALI awards for academic excellence in legal courses, including Torts, Products Liability, Civil Procedure, and Evidence. He also served as Note Editor on the Law Review, and his published essay received the Benjamin D. Novak Award for outstanding legal writing. While in law school, he interned with the Office of the Public Defender in Rockville and worked as a law clerk with RisCassi & Davis, P.C. for three years.
Following graduation, Ryan clerked for the Honorable Alexandra D. DiPentima, Chief Judge of the Connecticut Appellate Court.
Ryan joined RisCassi & Davis, P.C. as an attorney in 2019. He lives in West Hartford with his wife, son, and two dogs.
- Western New England University School of Law – Magna Cum Laude
- Eastern Connecticut State University – B.S. Communications
- Member of the Hartford County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, and American Bar Associations
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Environmental Law – How It Got There Matters: Trail Smelter Evades CERCLA Responsibility for the Aerial Deposition of Hazardous Waste, 40 W. New Eng. L. Rev. 299 (2018)