Experienced, Nationally Recognized Connecticut Truck Accident Lawyers
For over 60 years, the truck accident lawyers at RisCassi & Davis have represented many thousands of people injured in truck-involved motor vehicle accidents in Connecticut. We are ready, right now, to help you.
What You’ll Get When You Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- A legal team that is nationally recognized for our work on truck accident cases
- A lead attorney who will be your attorney – someone who’ll work closely with you at all times and fight hard to help you recover for your losses
- Unsurpassed attention to detail
- Guaranteed responsiveness
More You Should Know About Truck Accidents:
- Trucks often weigh 20 times what cars weigh and are taller, with greater ground clearance than cars. The weight discrepancy alone often causes much of the damage in these accidents – though the height of trucks often leads smaller vehicles to underride trucks in collisions as well.
- Truck braking capability is also a major factor in truck crashes. Loaded tractor-trailers take 20-40 percent farther than cars to stop, and the discrepancy is greater on wet and slippery roads or in trucks with poorly maintained brakes. Truck driver fatigue is also a known crash risk factor.
- Because of their size and weight, trucks are statistically more likely to be involved in multi-vehicle accidents.
Why You Should Work With RisCassi & Davis:
- Our truck accident lawyers have worked on hundreds of truck accident cases over our more than 60 years of practice, and we have experts in trucking and truck accident reconstruction available to give you every advantage in your case.
- We have handled cases involving improper loading of trucks, excessive weight, improper adjustment of brakes or slack adjusters, failure to use mirrors or rear vision cameras, excessive speed, and following too closely or tailgating by tractor trailers and other trucks. In other words, we have seen it all.
It’s important to note that accidents involving trucks are not always the fault of the truck driver. We have also been pleased to represent truck drivers who were injured through the negligence and carelessness of other drivers.
Please contact us today if we can help you. You may call our office at 800.344.5297 or contact us using the form on our website.
Remember, there are never legal fees of any kind unless we are successful on your behalf.
- 08/31/2011 | $11,000,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Collision with commercial delivery truck results in brain injury
- 12/20/2016 | $7,350,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Truck accident, driver fell asleep at the wheel
- 09/19/2009 | $4,500,000 Verdict - Motor Vehicle Accident - Sanitation truck leaves man paralyzed
- 08/19/2009 | $3,000,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - Wrongful Death
- 06/12/2014 | $655,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident - A woman was struck from behind by a tractor trailer