Car AccidentsReal Lawyers. Real Results.
Middletown Car Accident Attorneys
Ready to Fight Insurance Companies for You
Have you ever known someone who was in a car accident and didn’t get any help from either insurance company? If you’ve been in a crash that wasn’t your fault, then you might be facing the same frustrating situation. However, you can do things differently by teaming up with RisCassi & Davis, P.C.
Our car accident lawyers in Middletown are always ready to go head-to-head with auto insurance companies, which have a reputation for trying to minimize claims however they can. We have been helping clients like you for more than 65 total years. To say that we know a thing or two about insurance company tactics is an understatement. Our board-certified trial lawyers know the insurance company playbook from back to front.
Want to work with a strong legal team? Call (860) 245-2412 now.
Making the Most of Your Case
Auto insurance companies expect claimants to file a quick claim and assume the best, which lets the company refute the claim easier. To keep the other driver’s insurance company off-balance, you should team up with our lawyers and file a claim that was built with professional input and attention. We are known throughout Middletown and beyond for our comprehensive approach to building a case that gives each client a fair chance at securing a maximized amount of compensation.
We can enhance your claim by using:
- Testimonies: Did anyone stop to help you after your car accident? We can talk to them to see if they have a testimony worth saving as evidence in case your claim escalates to a lawsuit.
- Videos and photos: The pictures and videos you took at the scene of your crash can be the best evidence available for your case. We can also send investigators to the scene to collect more photographic evidence if needed.
- Police reports: The police officers who responded to the scene of your accident should have created a report of what they saw, which can note who they think caused the crash. We can also use criminal evidence used in court to your advantage, too, like toxicology results that show the other driver was drunk.
- Accident reconstruction experts: Our car accident attorneys in Middletown can work with accident reconstruction experts who know how to meticulously recreate the scene of a crash. They might be able to prove beyond a doubt that the other driver was the negligent and liable one.
What Caused Your Crash?
Car accidents are caused by all sorts of forms of negligence. The key to making the most of your claim is showing just what type of negligence the other driver did and backing up that finding with convincing evidence. Again, leave everything up to our team, and you can confidently pursue all the damages owed to you without breaking a sweat.
Car accident case types that we can help file and pursue are:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Texting-and-driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Uninsured/underinsured accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Hit-and-run accidents
- And many more
Maximize Your Claims Value
The other driver’s insurance company has plenty of finances and resources to pay the most amount for your claim. But it would rather use those resources to make sure your claim doesn’t make any progress. Put us in charge of your car accident case, and we will do all we can to ensure that the insurance company pays the most possible to you.
You can be paid damages to help pay for the following:
- Past and future medical costs
- Past and future lost wages
- Pain, suffering, and disability
- Vehicle repair or replacement
Don’t worry about whether or not you can afford professional legal counsel, either. We offer contingency fee agreements to our car accident claimants. Under a contingency fee agreement, you don’t pay us unless your case ends with a settlement or award paid to you. Also, we are paid a percentage of that settlement or award, so the legal fees are never more than you can afford.
Will Your Case Take Long to Finish?
Auto insurance companies do not have a positive reputation for being quick. A company will often take as much time as it can to manage a claim without getting in legal trouble. Because of this behavior, it can be difficult to predict how long it will take for a case to conclude. We work diligently to remove all unnecessary delays from all cases we handle.
How your car accident case’s timeline could look:
- 6 to 12 months: If your case is not highly complicated and a settlement is possible, then it could be concluded in less than a year.
- More than 12 months: Complex or high-stakes cases that will likely go to court for litigation often take more than a year.
Need Help? We’re Here to Do All We Can
Depend on the Middletown car accident lawyers of our law firm after you’ve been in a wreck. We can take care of all aspects of your case, so you don’t have to stress about a thing while it progresses. When you work with us, you’re treated like a close friend or family member – and we really mean it!
Discover the RisCassi & Davis difference. Contact us for a free consultation.
Wrongful Death $12,600,000
Truck Accident $11,000,000
Paralyzed Worker $9,000,000
Medical Malpractice $8,100,000
Automobile Accident $7,500,000
Wrongful Death $7,500,000
Truck Accident $7,350,000
Wrongful Death $7,290,000
Personal Injury $7,200,000
Personal Injury $6,500,000