Brain Injury Attorneys in Hartford, CT
Helping Victims of Traumatic Brain Injury Find Justice
From concussions to life-altering comas, the annual statistics of brain injuries in America are alarming. Every year, thousands of people pay for expensive medical treatments due to head traumas sustained from accidents that are caused by negligence or wrongdoing. Our Hartford brain injury lawyers have adeptly handled hundreds of these cases; providing justice and support when it mattered most!
Call RisCassi & Davis, P.C. at (860) 245-2412 to arrange a free consultation with our experienced team.
Why Hire RisCassi & Davis, P.C.?
Our brain injury attorneys in Hartford don't just settle for the status quo; we use a network of top medical professionals, such as neuropsychologists, neurologists, or other experts, to develop an authoritative, comprehensive illustration of mild traumatic brain injuries, giving juries and decision-makers all available evidence as part of their case.
Other reasons to choose our firm:
- Nationally recognized legal team
- Over half a billion dollars recovered for clients
- Seven Board-Certified trial attorneys
Types of Brain Injury Cases We Handle
Severe brain injuries, such as comas and skull wounds, are often quickly accepted by defendants and insurers as valid claims. Mild traumatic brain injuries can be more contested due to their complex side effects on memory, cognition or emotions which may stem from psychological sources.
If you've suffered any of the following types of head injuries, contact our team of Hartford brain damage attorneys:
- Penetrating head injury
- Diffuse axonal injury
- Coup-contrecoup injury
- Anoxic/hypoxic brain injury
- Open/closed head injury
Common Causes of Traumatic Brain Injuries
A traumatic brain injury is caused by a sudden, severe impact to the head. TBI's are much more common than many people think and can occur during even the most routine circumstances.
The top causes of traumatic brain injury are:
- Falls: Falls are the leading cause of TBIs, particularly among young children and older adults. Falls from ladders, stairs, or slippery surfaces can result in head injuries.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents can lead to TBIs, especially when there is a collision involving a high speed or force.
- Struck by or Against an Object: Being struck by a moving or stationary object, such as during construction accidents, sports-related incidents, or physical assaults, can cause a TBI.
- Sports Injuries: Participation in contact sports like football, soccer, boxing, and hockey carries a risk of head injuries. TBI can occur from collisions, tackles, falls, or being hit by sports equipment.
- Assaults: Physical assaults involving punches, kicks, or blows to the head can result in traumatic brain injuries.
If you've suffered a brain injury in any of these situations, you deserve to recoup all your losses through a personal injury lawsuit. Our Hartford brain damage lawyers have been representing clients throughout Connecticut for over 65 years. We are committed to protecting your right to maximum compensation in the face of billion-dollar insurance companies and insurmountable odds.
Schedule a free consultation with our Hartford TBI lawyers by calling (860) 245-2412.
$12.6 Million Wrongful Death
Injury and death damages as a result of an explosion at the Kleen Energy plant.
$11 Million Truck Accident
Collision with commercial delivery truck results in brain injury.
$9 Million Paralyzed Worker
$9,000,000 settlement for a paralyzed construction worker.
$8.1 Million Medical Malpractice
Improperly performed biopsy lead to wrongful death.
$7.5 Million Automobile Accident
Nursing student who was rendered a paraplegic as the result of a motor vehicle accident.